Engage person with current card/application in progress
Advise of a change in police information for an applicant/cardholder
A Change in police information notification form (PDF, 145KB) must be submitted where an applicant/cardholder has had a change in their criminal history.
Paid employees/volunteers/students must immediately disclose to their current or prospective employer/organisation/education provider that there has been a change in their police information. The person does not need to provide any further details, only that a change has occurred.
Business operators (self-employed persons) must complete and lodge this application immediately to advise Blue Card Services of the change.
Find out more about a change in police information (criminal history).
Advise cardholder/applicant is no longer with organisation/employer
Update organisation details
An Update organisation details form (PDF, 146KB) should be submitted to advise Blue Card Services where:
- an organisation has a change to their name;
- the contact details of an organisation change;
- an existing contact person within the organisation ceases their blue card role;
- an existing contact person within the organisation is replaced by a new contact person;
- an existing contact person changes their name;
- an organisation has a new contact person to replace all existing contact persons;
- an organisation wishes to authorise a telephone liaison person.
Last Updated:4 October, 2016